What we do

Home   > National Insurance

National Insurance

If you are self employed we can register you for Class 2 National Insurance contributions. For owner-managers of small companies we will advise on optimal salary to trigger Class 1 National Insurance contributions which attract government entitlements including the state pension and maternity/paternity pay.

For artistes working abroad, we can apply to HMR&C for a certificate of coverage so that you do not suffer foreign social security on your earnings.

If you receive a combination of freelance and salaried earnings we will apply for deferment of Class 4 National Insurance so that you do not pay too much national insurance.

If you have just started working in the UK and require a National Insurance number we can advise on how to obtain one.

We are able to help you to obtain state pension forecasts and advise on situations where you may wish top up your national insurance contributions.